Tuesday, May 25, 2010

It's so crazy I couldn't even make this up if I tried.

I moved out of the hostel last Friday and now have an apartment with three friends. I'm paying $5 dollars more a month than I did in Sydney and I only have 3 roommates (not 7!). It's in an area that's known for the lady-boys, druggies, and crazies, though. So, naturally, I had a crazy encounter with what I call a "crazy."

I was slightly frustrated since I had been walking around trying to find an atm just to take out $20 to go pay my rent, as I was just short on cash. Finally, I found one (after about 45 minutes) and paid my rent at the office. I was walking back, minding my own business, when I first saw a rather large women standing outside of a building, talking to a dog, not wearing pants. I'm not saying she had a long shirt on that was covering shorts, or she was wearing leggings... she wasn't wearing pants. I could see her granny-panties.

I laughed to myself and kept walking.

I get up the street, and I start to hear "hey girl in the pink purse, turn around. hey, you turn around." So, naturally, I did... just to hear "what the fuck you looking at? why you looking at me bitch?"

me: "I didn't do anything." (I hadn't even noticed her until she called me to turn around) So, I turned around and kept walking, thinking she would back off. But, no, she followed me and kept yelling at me. I ducked into a convenience store/Internet cafe in order to escape her, but I heard her yell "Oh, you think an Internet cafe will stop me?" then she proceeded to walk in and get in my face. I grabbed an orange powerade, not even thinking, and went to the register to try and purchase it. She kept harrassing me, but I was ignoring her. Finally, a guy from the street walked in and got between her and I, asking her what I did and why she was bothering me. They got into it, so I snuck past with my powerade, and she got pissed that I tried to get by, and followed me out. The guy again stopped her, and I kept walking, looking back periodically. I then saw that she punched him in the stomach and walked away.

I wasn't sure if I was supposed to go back and thank him, but I was scared she would see me and come back for me, so I just kept walking. Thanks dude, even though you won't read this.

Where do I meet these people?? Why do they flock to me??

Crazy people are attracted to me. It must be my scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment