Sunday, March 7, 2010

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

Friday night there was a big party on our balcony... went to bed at 1, woke up at 5:45am to be at work by 7:30am... was so tired, but I rallied for my night...

I took a beautiful 2 hour harbour dinner cruise last night! There was an amazing buffet dinner, free wine/beer/champagne! Lizzo and I danced around on the roof of the boat with great views of the famous Sydney harbour! Best part: it was FREE! Lizzo go 6 free tickets because a lady bribed her at work to get her in for a move in a spot that was already full. She took two, so we could go! One of the best nights I've had here! I will miss Sydney.

At work they have me making two websites. They are starting two new companies, so I get to make them! Putting my photoshop and dreamweaver skills to work! They look really cool so far... I have more skill than I thought! I will post them as soon as I can...

I leave on Wednesday, though... I'm taking a 10 day trip up the coast to Brisbane. I'm stopping in Newcastle, Port Macquarie, Coffs Harbour, Byron Bay (with 4 friends for St. Patrick's Day!!!), and Surfer's Paradise. So excited!

On a much more sad note, Mike had another heart attack and is back in the hospital, so send some love and prayers his way. He would appreciate that! :D

Anyways, I'm off to watch The Informant.

Love,

Michaela

No comments:

Post a Comment