Friday, March 19, 2010

There's evil in your heart and it wants out to play.

Have you ever just seen someone and wanted to now more about them? Fallen instantly in love with a smile? Or the sound of someone's voice?

I have... in Byron Bay.

I don't know his name, or anything about him, really. I know he is from Germany (Bavaria) and he likes to work out (muscles galore). He plays scrabble and pool. He likes to body board and lay out on the beach. He also likes to cook. He has a gorgeous smile and eyes that light up when he laughs.

*sigh* I'm in love, and I don't even know his name.

And, he doesn't even know I exist.

------

Byron Bay is gorgeous and totally laid back. Hippies abound, along with the perpetual pot smell. The beaches extend for miles, as well as the mountains in the background.

I have done nothing but lay on the beach and on hammocks and enjoy the lifestyle of being on holiday.

I have decided that this trip and moving to Brisbane is a starting over of sorts. Sydney was a big starting over... as I was running away from everything imaginable in order to make sense of something.

Now, I'm okay... I still don't have anything figured out in my life, but I'm alright with that.

Brisbane is going to be me making new friends (as we're all splitting up!)... finding a new job and trying to find another little piece of happiness in a random city on this huge world map.

Also, I'm looking forward to nutella and pancakes for dinner.

Life is perfect.


------
I asked for love
I asked for mercy
I asked for patience
but you’re already all of these things
I asked for love
I asked for mercy
I asked you for the sunshine
and then I begged you for the rain
if I knew what i needed
if I knew what was good for me
I’d be down on my knees begging please
let your light shine bright inside of me.


Love,
Michaela

No comments:

Post a Comment