Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The only constant in life is change.

My time in Sydney is coming to an end. Everyone is beginning to go their own separate ways, whether that be traveling around Australia, moving to a new city, or going home.

This is a short blog, but just to illustrate how full-circle things can become, even when life is crazy, and people are constantly coming in and out of your lives...

I saw Paramore tonight in Sydney, Australia. If you don't know, they are from Franklin, TN (where I'm from) and they are my favorite band. I have loved them since 2005 and have now seen them 5 times. Twice in Nashville, once in KC, and once in Atlanta... and now in Sydney! Paramore has gotten me through the ups and downs of my life, and it was such a rush to be from the same Nashville suburb as these 5 people and be 8,000 miles away from home with them.

In the next two weeks we will have all went our own ways, maybe to meet up again someday, but others I will probably never see again. Weird, isn't it?

G'night y'all.

Michaela

No comments:

Post a Comment