Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

I forgot to mention in my last post that I have been here 3 months. I remember before I left, I scheduled my return flight for 6 months away that way it was longer than the 4 months I had been away for Austria, and I was challenging myself to stay a little longer. It doesn't feel like I've been gone that long. I am planning on extending my flight, I'm just not sure until when. September maybe? My mom is coming up in May, as well as a friend of mine from back home (maybe two friends... Sylvia, I'm addressing you!).

I need to start figuring out what I'm going to do. I know I want to leave in March to go north to Brisbane, but I wanted to do an outback pub, however, I have to commit 3 months. So, I think I will go live in Brisbane for 1.5 months, meet up with my mom, meet up with Lea, and then go into the Outback to work in a motel or pub or something like that. That would put me into September, when I think I will go home.

Decisions, decisions...

p.s. here is my new address for the next month:

1313/28 Harbour Street
Sydney NSW 2000

Yes, I live in unit 1313... I will consider it lucky.... it's like the thirteens cancel out each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment