Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I want it to stop raining.

Happy Belated Heart Day to you all! My Valentine's Day consisted of waking up at 11am after going out to the bars the night before with my roommates, going to lunch with four friends, going back and laying on the couch for another few hours, and then watching Braveheart with Arron, Lizzo, Felix and Annie. Nothing says love like Mel Gibson covered in English blood.

I'm enjoying living in my new apartment, even though I miss the beach, I am much less stressed in the city! One, I save money every week (cheaper rent, cheaper transportation costs) and two, my roomates aren't shit. I remember dreading coming home in the past, but now I can lounge around my apartment, actually talk and laugh with my roommates, and am able to COOK in my KITCHEN because we all actually clean up after ourselves! What a concept.

Anyways, I'm counting down to my days in Sydney. I think I'm leaving in Mid March, so I'm starting to check things off my list of what I want to do. I'm going surfing on the 27th, and also going to see an Opera in the World Famous Sydney Opera House! Not sure where I'm heading next, but I do know I'm going to check ou the great ocean road and South Australia for a week before heading north again. So much to do, so little time!

I will try to update sooner, because by the time I get to write things down, I've forgot most of what happened...

Love,
Michaela

No comments:

Post a Comment