Tuesday, February 2, 2010

You wanna mess with me?

Revenge is sweet.
So, I’m sure you’ve heard me complain about my two British roomies. To sum it all up, they have stolen Lizzo and my shampoo, conditioner, toilet paper (we had to keep our own stock, just so we would have some!), face wash, body wash, razors, food, and who knows what else. They were assholes, not cleaning anything, then demanding we clean up after them. They had no respect for anyone else. Absolutely the worst people I have lived with.

Anyways, we had to move out of our apartment this weekend because our lease was up, and we spent all Sunday cleaning. Guess who didn’t really feel the need to help? Yup, the boys. Guess who had also filled out the form where we had to put ONE bank account down where our bond would go. Yup, the boys. If I couldn’t trust them with my shampoo, why would they think I would trust them with my $400 I am supposed to get back?

So, I told a little white lie (for the greater good, of course). Mike was going to take all our keys and the form into the office in the morning, but I told him that I was an idiot and had forgotten the keys in Bondi, where I was crashing for the week. But, I said it’s okay because I don’t work until later and I can take care of everything.

I went in the next morning, filled out a new form with MY bank account information. They have no clue. So, now the hundreds of dollars will go into my bank account. I will give them their money, because I’m not a person who would take it. But, it’s super gratifying to know they will be waiting for the money, and it will never show in their account. I will make them sweat a little, then give them a call to set up the money exchange. Lizzo and I thought it was the best plan.

-----

Besides sweet, sweet revenge... I was homeless for a few days, but I now have a new place to live in Darling Harbour. So, I'm moving from the beach, south of Sydney, to the heart of Sydney! I love it already. I am sharing a room with three guys... but, hey it's $155 a week... my last place was $212.50 a week. Think of all I can do with that money!

I'm also turning 23 in 3 days. Weird. I don't feel 23... I will let you know how it goes.

Sorry that I don't have more to update, but I've just been busy working. Although, Sunday I did go to the beach and saw bluebottles floating all around me... jelly fish. Scary! But, I still had a blast frolicking in the waves like a 5 year old.

I will keep you updated on life and let you know how my sky dive goes on Friday (eek!)

Byeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment