Monday, June 28, 2010

For sake of letting you know I'm alive...

...Here is a trip down memory lane.

I was "Miss Understood"... that outfit was my idea of being goth-punk when I was 15...
Playing with cards when we should've been sleeping.  Sleeping on a floor, btw.  Life of a travelling show performer :) 
I'm the one with my head thrown back, full splits in the orange and pink...
In the center with the rifle in the pink and orange!
Marching band and drill team "Blue Shades"
Can you spot me?  I have a rifle.
Sylves and I drinkin' in the hotel.  So badass.
Parades. Whoooo.
Group hang... we partied so hard.
Winterguard.

April 2004 in San Diego, at the Winterguard World Championship.  I'm on the right on the end.
What I'm getting at is... I never realized how "American" I am until getting away and spending so much time with non-Americans.  I have friends joke about how "American" my stories sound.  They sound like movies or "Saved by the Bell" episodes. 

So, this post is celebrating that.

Love,

Michaela

No comments:

Post a Comment