Tuesday, June 15, 2010

"...and every tomorrow is a day I never planned."

Today was the Queen's birthday, which means it was a three day weekend for most people. For me, it meant I worked Sat and Sun but had today off. Well, originally I was supposed to be doing the Great Ocean Road with a friend, but they backed out on me. I had had the opportunity to work and get 2 and a half times the pay for the day, but denied cause I thought I was going on the trip. Oh well, such is life. I did need the money so I can get the hell out of Melbourne quicker (but, my taxback money will help with that!).

Hilary, Scott, Mark and I all spent the day watching Footy (AFL Melbourne vs Collingwood), playing golf (card game), yahtzee, and monopoly. We also went and saw "Get Him To The Greek" which was HILARIOUS! Highly recommended.

The day was actually a success, even though I had spent the night before and most of my morning so pissed I was red-eyed. Looked like a proper pot head, minus the pot. Friends helped me through, though.

And, Hilary and I were talking and said how bored we are getting of Melbourne. It's just too cold for us and we want something else. I do feel sort of locked into the life I have right now, and it feels to permanent for me. Perhaps I will move on sooner than expected? It's not like I have anything keeping me tied down here :)

That's what I love about what I'm doing... I can go wherever I want, whenever I want. I would NEVER do that back home.

Okay, this was a just a short update to let you know I am alive.

Love,

Michaela

If there is a question about my intentions I'll tell ya 
I'm not here to sell ya 
Or tell you to go to hell 
(I'm not a brat like that) 
I'm like a puzzle but all of my pieces are jagged 
If you can understand this 
We can make some magic 
I'm wrong like that 

I wanna fly, I wanna drive, I wanna go 
I wanna be a part of something I don't know 
And if you try to hold me back I might explode 
Baby by now you should know 

I can't be tamed, I can't be tamed, I can't be blamed 
I can't can't, I can't can't be tamed 
I can't be changed 
I can't be tamed, 
I can't be be, I can't be tamed 

No comments:

Post a Comment