Sunday, October 31, 2010

Everything I ever wished I could've said. "This is my plea... won't you listen?"

"please stop saying things you don't mean
don't expect me to agree
you don't need to drive the point home
so don't baby don't
you don't have to lie to me again
you don't have to try and be my friend
you don't have to tell me that you're better off alone" -Umbrella, Degrassi

"Well maybe it’s me
And my blind optimism to blame
Or maybe it’s you and your sick need
To give love and take it away
And you'll add my name to your long list of traitors who don't understand
And I'll look back in regret how I ignored when they said

'Run as fast as you can’" -Dear John, Taylor Swift

"Listen when I say, this can't be
Hear my words, set me free."


2 comments:

  1. hey...do you by any chance know the name/artist of that song from degrassi?

    ReplyDelete