Wednesday, January 8, 2014

I've Never...

There are so many things I could write after that...

"I've never..."

And, I'm ashamed to say more often than not my fear keeps me from actually doing a lot of the things I've never done. For example:

I've never sang karaoke.

I can't sing. Have a fear of singing. I don't like being the center of attention. And, I really don't like loud noises. Karaoke combines all of this into one little bubbly connection of misery.

But, each class had a New Years party and I showed up to one of my favorite classes, EIS 5 (that stands or English Integration and the 5 is the grade, similar to our 11th). They had food, presents and... Karaoke.  They insisted I sing. I insisted I not. But, they won and I did. Lets just say they weren't pleading at me to do another :)





There are no videos of me singing, but there's the real party :) Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment