Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The land of smiles

It's hot. Which, it's apparently the start of winter here, so it scares me what summer brings. I sweat through my clothes, change, then sweat through those, too.  Luckily, my hotel in Bangkok has a nice shower! I may not be so lucky next week...

I can't complain about anything here. The food is delicious and plentiful.

(Breakfast)

The coffee is strong!
(Snack time!)

And, the beer is cheap and cold!
(Local beer)

My days are long and filled with learning Thai and teaching techniques. And, sleep is restless due to jet lag. I'm 12 hours ahead of Iowa... A cause for confusion on my body.

However, the country is beautiful and filled with lovely people.

(The Royal Palace)

(Cleansing myself)

(Shoes are always taken off before entering a building!)

Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment