Monday, September 20, 2010

"And I'll wave goodbye, watching you shine bright. I'll wave goodbye tonight."

Last post from Australia! I am boarding my flight in just a few minutes... next stop L.A.!

It's been 10 months and 3 weeks since I've stepped foot in America.

Gonna be strange... strange as.

I have so many things I want to say, but not enough time to say them. Really, I don't have enough time to try and put them into words... just a big jumble in my mind.

I'm gonna miss all the amazing people that I've met...

Most of all, I'm gonna miss Arron. I'm leaving him behind in OZ. He leaves in 2 weeks to go back to Canada. I know I'll see him again, someday... but, to not see him all the time and have him just a text away is weird.

I'm gonna miss you Panda Bear.

Love,

Michaela

No comments:

Post a Comment